1. Did you wake up cranky?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Can you commit to one person?
6. How do you look right now?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
23. Are you nice to everyone?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Are you a jealous person?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
fightthewhispers: Everyone listen to “Anklebiters” by Paramore because I think it’s motivational and positive for the road of self-love ❤
other girls-put on smoky eye makeup: *look like sexpot*
me-puts on smoky eye makeup: hello raccoons i am family.
Lies fitblr has told me and how to combat them:
Don't keep junk food in the house and you won't be tempted to eat it: Don't keep junk food in the house and you'll end up taking out the entire jar of nut butter with a spatula since it's the only thing around.
Binging is because of lack of self-control: Binging is because of unresolved emotional tensions or not allowing yourself to eat what you really want, when you really want it.
Have a cheat meal once in a while to cut down cravings: Don't put any foods off limits and they'll stop being so special.
Don't add sugar to anything because processed sugar is BAD: If adding a spoonful of sugar to your cocoa powdered oatmeal will satisfy your chocolate craving, don't pretend that unsweetened chocolate will satisfy you.
White flour is BAD, whole grains are GOOD: Food is not inherently good or bad. Food is neutral.
When you feel a craving coming on, it's because you're lacking x nutrient, so eat this food: When you feel a craving for chocolate coming on, eat half a chocolate bar instead of greek yogurt, a big bowl of fruit, three pieces of ezekiel bread, a cup of nuts, and three chocolate bars anyway.
Scrolling through pages of fitness models will motivate you to get in shape: Scrolling through pages of fitness models will cause feelings of inadequacy and self-disrespect.
Lack of discipline and self-control are responsible for fitness failures: Depriving yourself of what you really want and getting burned out on exercise are responsible for fitness failures.
You can look like this fit person if you stay on track: You will look like what healthy you is supposed to look like when you do exercise that makes you happy and eat foods that make your body AND mind feel good!
not everyone with an eating disorder: is skinny
not everyone with an eating disorder: goes to hospital
not everyone with an eating disorder: gets diagnosed
not everyone with an eating disorder: is anorexic
not everyone with an eating disorder: goes to therapy
not everyone with an eating disorder: exercises
not everyone with an eating disorder: makes themselves sick
not everyone with an eating disorder: doesn't eat
not everyone with an eating disorder: calorie counts
not everyone with an eating disorder: only eats healthy foods
not everyone with an eating disorder: has fear foods
not everyone with an eating disorder: want to lose weight
not everyone with an eating disorder: is obsessed with being skinny
not everyone with an eating disorder: cries infront of food